Relationship Manager ( CASA, Wealth, HNI, Mutual funds)
Business Unit : Branch Banking
Grade : Manager / Senior Manager
Sub Unit : Relationship Manager
Reporting to: Branch Business Leader (BBL)
Relationship Management :
- Managing the banking and investments relationship of clients and responsible for overall growth of Liabilities & Investment business from HNI segment.
- Develop, manage, and expand customer relationships by providing service level which exceeds client expectations of most important customer segment.
- Identify current and potential relationship with additional revenue potential and grow business
- Generating Incremental Business
- Sales targets spread across liabilities, retail assets, business banking, FOREX, cards, investments etc.
- Proactively sell the full range of consumer and commercial product to current and potential HNI Relationships
- Increase CASA balance in allocated portfolio either through Deepening or Acquisition.
- Driving higher product and channel penetration to deepen mapped relationships and to increase wallet share with Bank.
- Ensuring portfolio quality by regularly engaging with each mapped relationship and maintaining the desired relationship values
- Face to the client and First person Responsible for service and sales satisfaction of mapped clients.