Position: Sr.Manager Legal
Experience : 8 to 12 yrs
Qual: 5 Years Integrated Law Course
CTC: 20 to 24 lacs
Company : A 100 yr old 40000+ Crore pioneers and leading agri-solutions provider, offering diverse products and services across the farming value chain. world's largest neem-based bio-pesticide manufacturer, the number one organic fertiliser marketer; and we have the country's largest agri-retail chain with over 750 stores.
Looking for candidates: 8 - 12 years of experience in Fertilizer, PPC, Pesticide, Seed Companies, Retail Industry
Knowledge of Law viz. IPR, Negotiable Instrument Act, CPC etc.
Exposed to Court Procedure
- Assist in Maintaining Statutory /governmental registration/filing, liaising and acting as one point source for licensing and compliance for company operation in the designatory territory.
- Administration functions pertaining to IPR Management entailing Trademark, Patent etc. IP protection and action against IPR infringement.
- Effective litigation management of all cases - filing of cases and monitoring their progress, and provide timely updates to the business leadership.
- Manage document filing for Recovery Litigation under 138 of NI Act, Legal Metrology Act, Consumer Protection Act incl. hard copies and database setup;
- Coordinating in recovery litigations to be filed/pending including Consumer cases filed against Company in different forums and attend and depose before Criminal and other courts or forums on behalf of Company
Assist in preparing replies for legal correspondences/notices received in the territory allocated.
- Skillful in preparation of cases and handling legal matters with effective communication, & problem solving skills. Represent the company before various Courts, Tribunal, Forums Regulatory bodies.
- Assisting in legal audits and internal compliance
- Attend to Court, Tribunal, Forum and Quasi Judicial Authorities representing the Company.
- Should be well versed with Court procedure.
- Responsible for entire legal cases of the Company and regularly update status of cases in Management Information System (MIS)
- Brief and Liaise with Lawyers of the company.
- Furnish the relevant documents to the Lawyers with due co-ordination with the internal departments.
- To maintain a case file including a synopsis and other important information for every case.
- Take all precautionary measures on continual basis as per law to protect the interest of the company.
- Keep the superiors involved in above actions.
- Any other work assign from time to time.