Position: AGM Legal
Experience : 12 to 15 yrs
Qual: 5 Years Integrated Law Course
CTC: 28 to 32 lacs
Company : A 100 yr old 40000+ Crore pioneers and leading agri-solutions provider, offering diverse products and services across the farming value chain. world's largest neem-based bio-pesticide manufacturer, the number one organic fertiliser marketer; and we have the country's largest agri-retail chain with over 750 stores.
Looking for candidates: 8 - 12 years of experience in Fertilizer, PPC, Pesticide, Seed Companies, Retail Industry
1. Preparing, reviewing and vetting contracts and agreements.
2. Monitoring and ensuring compliance requirements especially FCO, Insecticides Act, Seeds Act, Shops and Establishment Act, Consumer Protection Act, Legal Metrology Act, Legal Metrology rules etc. relating to our retail centers , marketing operations, divisional offices and manufacturing units.
3. Reviewing and managing cases filed by or against the company in various forms. Currently IR and HR related cases are outside the purview of this position.
4. Providing legal advise to other departments, as and when sought.
5. Liaison with Agriculture departments, ADA's/JDA's and Testing Labs.