Are you ready to put your mark on one of Sweden’s most leading tech brand? We are one of the most successful CPAAS companies in the world , according to Forbes Magazine.
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. Qualified systems engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- BSc/B.Tech in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
Who are you?
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have:
- Educational Qualification : B.Tech./B.E/BCA/BSc(IT)/MSc/M.Tech/MCA
- MYSQL installation and backup and query execution
- Tomcat & NginX Webservers installation and management
- Server hardening and security.
- Knowledge of Messaging queue, Oracle, shell scripts.
- RHCE - Certification
- Excellent written and verbal Communication Skills
- leadership qualities
Are you ready? Join us on our journey!
We will review applications continuously and may un-post the ad sooner rather than later depending on the inflow of candidates, so please submit your resume as soon as possible in English.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Work From Home
- Private Health Insurance
- Training & Development