We are a fast-growing digital, cloud, and mobility services provider with a principal market being North Americas. We are looking for talented database/SQL experts for the management and analytics of large data in various enterprise projects.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Manage and maintain various database servers (backup, replicas, shards, jobs)
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Occasionally write scripts for ETL jobs.
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Proven experience as a database programmer and administrator
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
- Good understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Advance Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Familiarity with BI technologies (strong Tableu hands-on experience) is a plus
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹500,000.00 - ₹1,000,000.00 per yearFound this job inappropriate? Report to us