Demand Generation is an integral part of our marketing strategy, given the highly competitive SaaS business.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Digital Marketing specialist, your primary objective would be to assist the sales team through demand/lead generation.
- Manage SEO, lead the outreach efforts, social media management, and most importantly analyze tons of data.
- Market research, working with cutting-edge tech to understand and build strategies to beat the competition.
- Carry out keyword research using software such as AHREFs to optimise web content
- Monitor and report on search trends and SEO performanceAnalysing websites and social media pages to make recommendations for improvement
- Perform competitor analysis to identify content gaps and areas for improvement in website design
- Implement link-building & outreach strategies
- Provide keyword insights and SEO advice for content & brand marketing teams
- Technical SEO & own the website health score
- Prior experience or knowledge on Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics, Google Search Console, AHREFs/ SEMrush or similar tools
- Educational background in business, marketing, finance, economics, or mathematics
- 2+ years of work experience and open to freshers
- Excellent critical thinking skills - effectively weigh the strengths and weaknesses of different solutions and approaches
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills - effectively weigh the relative cost/benefit of actions
- Excellent communicator - be able to explain complicated information effectively and patiently.
- Excel skills – familiarity with pivot tables and vlookups is a must
SimInsights’ mission is to democratize creation of 3D, interactive, immersive and intelligent simulations. We believe that simulations are the most impactful way to learn, yet few people can actually leverage it as a creative medium. SimInsights is striving to enable everyone to capture their knowledge in the form of 3D immersive, AI-powered simulations and share it with others.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Fresher
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- digital marketing: 1 year (Required)