Supplier Quality Engineer
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- Implement supplier quality and set supplier quality requirements to suppliers and products
- Drive early supplier engagement in the NPI process, validate and (dis)approve release of components, assemblies and processes at suppliers; Own the PPAP process
- Report on performance, supports business reviews at suppliers
- Control and (dis)approve changes of products and processes at suppliers using industry standard practices; Supports the supplier development team in the identification of savings and responsible for implementation of the identified savings
- Responsible for all quality related elements in supplier contracts, thus enabling cost of non-quality recovery
- Accountable for quick but complete resolution of complaints and (dis)approval closure of complaints, including compilation of data and case to ensure complete cost recovery
BE/BTech in Electrical/Electronics with 8-10 years experience
Experience in Electrical and Electronic Appliacnce , Motors
Preferably from Fan or similar Industry
- Knowledge of or exposure to with quality systems, quality tools and methodologies, including PPAP Critical to Quality, FMEA, Root Cause Analysis , 8-D, 5 Why, Audit training, skills, or willingness to learn; experience with auditing suppliers preferred.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Provides direct supervision to professional individual contributors and/or skilled, support individual contributors (e.g., technicians, designers, support personnel).
- Acts as advisor to unit or sub-units and may become actively involved, as required, to meet schedules and resolve problems.
- Assists in qualifying and sustaining sub-processes of suppliers, including supplier audits.
- Assists in ensuring that the components/products at the supplier including spare parts and services) are released according agreed specification and quality requirements.
- Supports SCAR management, effective and timely closure and
- Review/risk assessment of QN's and their escalation to SCARs where needed.
- Supports efforts to establish common approaches and working methods to drive towards Supply Base in the assigned BG or Market
What you’ll get in return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!