Working at Signant Health puts you in the very heart of the world’s most exciting sector — a high-growth, dynamic company in an extraordinary industry. We are radically changing the clinical trial landscape, driving change through the technology and innovations we create and the services we deliver to our customers.
Are you ready for the best work of your life?
Key Accountabilities/Decision Making & Influence
We are seeking an exceptional candidate to lead and produce software for our team. This role will require an experienced Product Architect ready to play a key part in our software development efforts, interfacing directly with the engineering, product testing and product management teams to ensure superb-quality development and deployments of software enhancements.
As a Product Architect, you will learn our innovative software suite from the inside out. You will grow both technically and increase your product knowledge. At a medium sized company, you will see the impact of your work daily as part of our rapid release schedule. We pride ourselves on the quality of our systems and our ability to evolve products to anticipate client needs. As a Product Architect, you’ll combine organizational skills, familiarity with software development, and a keen detail orientation to help ensure we settle for nothing less than the highest standards.
As a Product Architect you will be contributing to team and software development needs:
- Develop architectural solutions for databases, user interfaces, services, etc
- Decide on the platforms and coding standards to be used in project development
- Evaluate existing software solutions to identify areas for improvement
- Oversee architectural approaches from conception to installation
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality product
- Collaborate with peers and other team members to produce modernized software solutions
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development teams
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers
- Work with a vertical area of one or more products
- Help drive the successful completion of development projects.
- Create technical design documentation.
- Takes active participation in technical training and mentoring for team members and cross functional teams.
Diversity and Inclusion Competencies
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes Required Skills/Experience:
- Dedication and commitment to promote diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion in all work activities
- Ability to collaborate in diverse teams to foster productive outcomes.
Experience with some or all the following technologies:
- Eight+ years’ experience professionally developing software.
- Proven experience as software architect.
- Microsoft SQL Server or other relational databases including stored procedures,
- views and triggers • Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core
- Web page design, Angular, React
- Object Relational Mapping (OR/M), MVC, MEF, Unity Framework
- Team Foundation Server, BitBucket, Git, Subversion, or other source control product
- Knowledge of the various services and capabilities of cloud computing platforms
- (AWS/Azure/GCP) • Understanding of cloud computing design and security principles
- An understanding of CI/CD processes and tools like Jenkins or Bamboo is desirable
- Knowledge of Docker containers and related orchestration technologies is desirable
- Cloud Certifications a plus • Has analytical and conceptual skills, with a curious mind for troubleshooting and building software.
- Detail-orientation with the ability to understand how each aspect interacts with the big picture.
- An understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and programming fundamentals.
- Oral and written communication skills and an ability to work with technical and non-technical staff.
- A single-minded focus on deadlines and deliverables. • Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- B.Tech/M.Tech in any engineering preferably Computer science or MCA
At Signant Health, accepting difference isn’t enough—we celebrate it, we support it, and we nurture it for the benefit of our team members, our clients and our community. Signant Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.