*This job can be located anywhere on the East Coast
Are you ready to mentor top industry leaders in the implementationof the SINUMERIK CNC's advanced Technology? Siemens is viewed as a technologydriver and looked at as the subject matter expert when it comes to advancedmachining. Our Siemens MTS (Machine ToolSystems) segment is the key driver of this technology in the US market. We are currentlylooking for a motivated candidate to join our Technology Application Team. As amember of this team, you'll become a subject matter expert of the SINUMERIKcontrol and support OEM's and importers in how to get the most out of ourtechnology. This position will have nationaltravel but will be based in the Northeast region. Location can be flexible forthe right candidate.
This is an exciting time for the business with expected continuedgrowth over the next several years as we expand from traditional technologiessuch as milling and turning to new fields which include robots and additivemachining. The Siemens SINUMERIK product line is the market leader in MachineTool CNC motion control technology and its performance and design is unmatchedin the industry.
In this position you will be offered the opportunity to interactdirectly with machine builders, importers, end users, and other colleaguesnationally and globally. It is an ambitious position with many opportunitiesfor career development and diversification, and it offers a truly collaborativeand pleasurable work environment. This is a diverse role both in terms of thetechnical processes and contact points with customers as well as within thegreater Siemens organization.
We are looking for a team-oriented person with strong ambitiousspirit and desire to contribute to crafting the direction of a thriving andgrowing organization. With the proper talent and drive, Siemens can launch newcareers and deliver on aspirations.
RequiredKnowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Mentor targeted machine tool OEM's and importers in the implementation of the SINUMERIK CNC from the perspective of technology.
- Present the Siemens technology to large audiences to drive market awareness.
- Establish close relationships with selected accounts, increase their confidence level in Siemens and create a demand for Siemens CNC controls by providing technical, sales, and marketing support.
- Host in-person and online classes training customers on the technology.
Must possess demonstrated ability to work across functionsto drive value into market; must have demonstrated ability to successfullyapply complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures forCNC Machine Tools. Qualified Applicantsmust be legally authorized for employment in the United States. QualifiedApplicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in thefuture for employment in the United States.
- 10+ years' experience working in the machine toolindustry, preferably machine tool service and support.
- Thorough understanding of CNC machine tool commissioningand PLC functionality.
- Experience with SINUMERIK CNC operation, and programmingis highly preferred.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience. BS/BAin related discipline or advanced degree not required but would be acceptable.
- The ability to travel 40%
- We offer flexible vacation time, a matching401K plan, profit sharing, stock options, full health, life, vision and dentalbenefits.
- EqualEmployment Opportunity Statement
- Siemensis an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversityin the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremployment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, nationalorigin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disabilityunrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy,genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity,transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran ormilitary status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and othercategories protected by federal, state or local law.
Siemens Industry, Inc.Experience Level:
Mid-level ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Full-timeEqual Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us