An exciting opportunity hasarisen for a Supply Chain professional to come and join our highly proactive /forward thinking team. We really want to make a difference not only indelivering operational supply chain excellence, but to meet the future ofMobility (Fleet and Travel) with a real focus on ensuring Siemens meets itssustainable Net Zero carbon targets.
You will be a real team player and open communicator plushave an open/growth mindset. We are looking for someone who is inquisitive / curious and thuscreative but also digitally orientated.
Youwill be responsible initially for activities focusing on the Siemens fleet andassociated Siemens strategic supplier relationship management. You will also havethe opportunity to learn and develop within the team and shape the futureMobility landscape.
Therole is based from our Manchester office, but as a team we follow our excellentflexible working policy and encourage home working and flexible workingpatterns.
What part will you play?
1. Strategic Projects andCommodity management - Contribute and implement project work to optimiseprocesses, improve supply chain resilience and plan for future trends / needswithin the commodity
2. Data Analytics - Identifytrends and opportunities to drive business value add and process improvementsthrough analysis in conjunction with SCM Data Analyst
3. Team Work - Work withinour small team and wider supply chain organisation to achieve the best outcomesby joint, goal-oriented action
4. Knowledge Management - Ensureup to date and future thinking by using external network and internal Fleet andTravel Siemens community
5. Communication -Maintain regular contact with relevant interfaces to gather information, fullyinform network partners and ensure information exchange with relevantinterfaces
6. Savings & Relevant KPIs- Generate, document and implement savings and ensure the target achievement tocontribute to the success of the business and make results transparent
7. Supplier Management - PerformSupplier Management including, regular supplier and strategic evaluations andsupplier development to obtain and develop the best suppliers and to ensure anoptimum supply chain.
Whatskills and experience will you bring to the role?
• Experiencein Supply chain role, ideally within category / commodity management
• Workingwithin fleet or travel would be advantageous
• Dataanalysis skills with analytical mindset
• Customerfocused, with experience managing customer / supplier relationships
• Excellentcommunication skills
• Creativeand digitally oriented, with inquisitive growth mindset
We've got quite a lot to offer!
Our compensationpackage includes a competitive salary, 26 days holiday allowance, pension andother additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees areindividuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have aflexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suityou.
Siemens recognisesthat building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business.We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome theopportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments withall our applicants.
Organization: Supply Chain Management
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time