Who designs your future? You do.
Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships? This is the career for you!
Join our team!
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
- Manager bonus plan in addition to a market competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits including medical/dental/vision/life, 401K matching program, medical and dependent daycare flexible spending accounts, generous paid time off, employee discount program, and vehicle reimbursement program.
- Stock purchase program
- Career development opportunities
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is currently searching for a Sales Manager for our Security Solutions and Service Sales team. The primary responsibility of the Sales Manager is to promote Siemens strong market position for delivering smart building technology to help our customers create outstanding experiences for their customers. Ideal candidates will create and implement a sales strategy and achieve sales goals. In this role, you will use your strong leadership skills and passion for team building to find and hire top talent, develop employees, and promote long-term retention.
- Promote team selling and expansion of existing relationships across divisions and/or geographic areas.
- Act as a resource to sales employees regarding our products, applications, and services; support the sales process through all phases, including job turnover and implementation.
- Communicate goals, provide mentoring to develop skills, lead employee performance, and conduct performance appraisals.
- Coach sellers to strategically assess customer needs and identify customer buying priorities.
- Review bids to ensure accuracy to meet company and customer objectives. Assist employees in setting margins, identifying resources, and assessing future business.
- Meet with large/key accounts as needed to explore opportunities and improve customer satisfaction.
- Network with field organization, headquarters, and other Siemens divisions to gain knowledge of offerings; share knowledge with your team and other employees.
- Develop sales forecasts and provide input to sales targets.
- Assist the sales team in identifying market opportunities; develop strategies to improve impact to the company. Participate in development of long-range sales planning and growth strategies.
- Maintain trade contacts and participate in industry association functions.
- Travel overnight 10% on average for training and business development.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; a combination of education and experience will also be considered
- 10+ years of sales experience and proven track record within a similar industry
- Industry experience in security systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Proficiency with Salesforce CRM preferred
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver's license with limited violations
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Siemens Industry, Inc.Experience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Full-timeEqual Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us