At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds.
Looking to leverage your C++ skills into a product development role on a serious engineering system? Siemens Industry is seeking a Software Engineer working on the NX CAD product in the Knowledge Industry Automation team! You will design and program sophisticated functionality for our NX CAD product with focus on surpassing customer expectations and achieving high quality and timely delivery. The employee will create, document and implement software designs for focused product areas. The position involves working in a local team of highly qualified software engineers as well as collaborating with a wider group located in the USA, Europe, and India, and also with other teams within Siemens Industry Software. The working environment is flexible and highly collaborative, and problems and potential solutions are actively discussed with other team members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute individually or in a team as needed to meet the requirements of various projects
- Design and implement capabilities in a world-leading mechanical CAD product.
- Tackle complex computing and engineering problems.
- Write clean, robust and maintainable code to minimize the cost of defects over time
- Maintain existing software code - analyze and resolve customer and internally reported problems
- Communicate and collaborate within the team and with customers.
- Ensure ongoing quality of the product delivered to customers.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, or closely related field with 2-5 years of software related work experience.
- Significant programming experience in C/C++.
- Knowledge of programming languages for web/cloud such as java script, python is preferred.
- Ability to tackle problems involving large, complex systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
Siemens Industry Software Inc.Experience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Full-timeEqual Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us