About Strategy Consulting
Our Strategy Consulting team develops sustainable businessstrategies as well as customized concepts and solutions in times of digitalchange. We support our customers globally in mastering the entrepreneurial andsocietal challenges of the 21st century. Our expertise ranges from M&Aprojects to digital transformations and over to strategy planning.
What you'll do
- Take overall responsibility for the success of yourprojects;
- Develop new digital strategies and business models in closecollaboration with our clients, redesign their customers' experience, developeffective go-to-market strategies, and professionalize their service offerings;
- Work in close collaboration with our customers on complexand international projects with the highest relevance for strategy developmentand implementation as well as corporate development;
- Take responsibility for the management of internal andexternal stakeholders;
- Present your project results to the management;
- Take responsibility for your own project modules and coachteam members;
- Think ahead and continue to develop our consulting offeringfor digital transformation, e.g., in (service) innovation, customer engagementand sales.
What you'll need
- Several years of experience as a Project Manager havingdemonstrated outstanding; performance at an external strategy consultancy;
- Excellent consulting and industry know-how;
- Profound knowledge in several of the following areas:digital transformation, business model innovation, digital business ecosystems,profiling and/or (service) design thinking, customer co-creation, customerexperience, pricing and channel management, sales excellence and enablement;
- An excellent university degree (master/diploma/PhD) or MBAfrom a top business school;
- Extensive international work experience;
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and a strongentrepreneurial mindset;
- The ability to communicate confidently in German andEnglish;
- A high level of social competence and team spirit;
- Consider working at the customers site for about 80 percentof your working time an exciting challenge.
Siemens Ltd., ChinaExperience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Full-timeFound this job inappropriate? Report to us