The Siemens ADVANTA is part of Siemens and was founded April1st, 2019, with it headquarter in Munich to offer customers end-to-endsolutions for their digital transformation.
Our heritage is the deep domain know-how from years' workingin various industries. That is why we understand the specifics of OT and ITalike and can support customers to unlock their digital future. We have builton an unrivaled ecosystem in many verticals, provided innovative services andexpertise to tackle challenges in digital transformations for clients aroundthe world. With more than 8,000 employees in 19 countries and 89 offices,Siemens ADVANTA offers a global network of expertise from consulting, solutiondesign, development to a fully digitalized organization.
Join us to develop tomorrow's smart cities, and to bring thenext level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept toreality today.
What can we offer you?
Siemens ADVANTA China trainee program offers you agreat start of career: great exposure, intensive learning experience from thebest, 3 challenging rotations in a cutting-edge field, professional network,and mentorship, and build a big picture of IoT with global top players inindustrial IoT field.
As a Trainee of Siemens Advanta China, you will:
What will you need to succeed?
- Participate 3 rotations in Siemens ADVANTA'sproduct/service life cycle management, strategy / technical consulting, andsolution / offering design. Locations incl. but not limited to Beijing, Shanghai,and Suzhou.
- You will work closely with ADVANTA teams tofully understand the business strategy of ADVANTA and our offerings.
- You will analyze markets/industries/competitors,design solutions and serve customers with the support from mentors, our teams,and our ecosystem.
Who are we looking for?
- Understand and be familiar with the businessstrategy and value proposition of Siemens ADVANTA.
- Get familiar with the offerings and competencesof each team of Siemens ADVANTA in China.
- Understand the market trend, customer demand andcompetition status through market research and customer engagement, prepareworkshops with presentations.
- Define The product/service combination solutionof Siemens ADVANTA based on business strategy and customer feedback.
- Realize the reusability of products/services,standard delivery processes and effective presentation methods.
- Explain and train the business team on theproduct/service combination of ADVANTA.
- Update and maintain the ADVANTA product/serviceportfolios.
- Excellent university degree, preferably majoredin business or engineering (Industrial Engineering, Software Development,Electrical Engineering, Automation, etc.).
- Relevant practical experience inindustrial/automation development and/or implementation.
- Aspiration in growing with Siemens and basicunderstanding of our business.
- Keen interest in working in an entrepreneurialand international business environment.
- Comfortable with agile working style in afast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both in Englishand Chinese with good business etiquette.
- Open to mobility and flexible work arrangement.
Siemens Ltd., ChinaExperience Level:
Early ProfessionalJob Type:
Full-timeFound this job inappropriate? Report to us