Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us atSiemens.
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens ServiceCompany that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-orientedbusiness services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps intoits understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlesslyintegrate, digitalize and optimize business processes with a portfolio thatcovers end-to-end business needs.
Change the future with us
We don't need superheroes, just super minds
- Activelyparticipate in design, development and testing of the target industryframework(s) in Pega Infinity
- Createcomponents of applications that match quality standards and built them withinagreed timeframe
- Reviewthe work of junior team members and ensure it meets the required standards
- Drivenew business growth and customer success by providing business expertise
- Collaborateand team with clients, partners, and Pega team on client sites and remotely;continuously focus on Customer Success
- Ensurecustomer success by effectively managing and delivering in different workenvironments by understanding the dynamics, timing, etc.
- Partnerwith both the client and the business team to develop high quality deliverablesacross all phases of a project, from participating in the requirements, designand build phases, delivering high-quality deliverables, through to useracceptance testing.
- Leverageyour industry experience to consult and influence the client's direction, inthe pursuit of Pega best practices
- Demonstrateyour commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring that thedelivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirementsdefined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations.
- Providetechnical training and user support to technical and business groups.
We've got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- 5+yearsof Pega development experience
- PegaCSSA certified individual
- Experienceworking on Pega 7.x/ 8.x
- Experienceworking on Job Schedulers/ Queue Processors/ Agents
- Experienceworking on integrations
- Experienceworking on flows, flow actions, activity, data transforms, declare rules, datapages, validations, decision rules, functions, report definitions, basic UIcomponents
- Experienceon creating new applications & classes along with clear understanding onclass structure and class inheritance along with concepts of framework &implementation layer
- Experienceworking on branches & rulesets and have hands on experience on process& engine APIs
- Experienceworking on Application & Ruleset migration, Product rules, basic SQLunderstanding
- Goodunderstanding of Pega best practices & DCR approach
- Experiencewith the Agile delivery methodology,Enterprise customers.
- Excellentcommunication skills
- Experienceof interfacing with customers and partners in order to gather requirements anddesign a solution based on these requirements
- Projectthrough from project kick-off to go-live
This role is based in Bangalore. But you'll also get to visitother locations in India and globe, so you'll need to go where this journeytakes you. In return, you'll get the chance to work with teams impacting entirecities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collectionof over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflectthe diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions atSiemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring yourcuriosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.Organization:
Global Business ServicesCompany:
Siemens Technology and Services Private LimitedExperience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Full-timeFound this job inappropriate? Report to us