We at Siemens Digital Industries aresearching for a Senior Sales Compensation Consultant to complement our newly established Sales Compensation andIncentives Team.
Thinking industry further!
Siemens Digital Industries is theinnovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization.Together with our partners and customers we drive Digitalization in both thediscrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency and reducedtime to market.
DI Sales shapes the future of salesthrough outstanding consultation and innovative solutions by constantly pushingour boundaries to take the regions and their businesses to the next level wherethey can exceed their partners' and customers' expectations.
Create a better tomorrow with us!
The Senior Sales CompensationConsultant will play a significant role withinour vision of transformation
They will continuously handle thedesign timetables and provide guidance to countries and business units onincentive design and management, and address risks related to sales incentivecompensation to drive groundbreaking change within our 11,000+ sales workforce.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Drive implementation and evolution of Siemens' global multi-unit sales compensation design framework
- Responsibility for supporting our Americas Sales Region
- Ensuring understanding and compliance with global and local legal practices
- Providing advice and solutions to business units and countries in incentive design, modeling, and program management (e.g. administrative pay rules, and processes) while ensuring compliance with local laws, regulations, and contractual obligations
- Build/maintain our yearly timetable and assist in development of RACI matrix across the varied partners
- Design analytics support (win/lose analysis; costing; payout modeling, etc)
The right person will be bothstrategic and possess analytical ability, with experience in project management,sales compensation, compensation planning, and incentives.
We offer flexible vacation time, amatching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dentalbenefits.NOTE:
- You are able to run projects and manage expectations (scope, results, timeline, risk, budget) in a highly dynamic and fluid working environment.
- You are motivated to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- You must be a phenomenal teammate with strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate optimally, build consensus and the assertiveness to get things done in a global environment.
- You will impress us with your strong willingness to continuously learn about current trends and future developments and develop yourself to be on top of the edge of your specialization.
- You are interested to learn more about Software as a Service, Product Sales, Solution and Service sales across our industry.
- Previous experience with SAP ICM, Callidus, or similar Enterprise sales compensation tools experience are a plus.
- Multi-industry experience is beneficial.
- University Business Degree required. MBA, Masters preferred.
- Approximately 25% travel could be required.
Applicants will not require employer sponsored workauthorization now or in the future for employment in the USA. Applicants mustbe legally authorized for employment in the USA. Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to befully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordancewith an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay TransparencyNondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices abouttheir personal information. To learn more, click here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonableaccommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, toperform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privilegesof employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
#li-VM1 #remote Organization:
Siemens Industry, Inc.Experience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Full-timeEqual Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us