Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
At Digital Grid, we master challenges, now and we want to build on our global leadership in Grid Control, Energy Automation and Software to build an even stronger future. For our customers, we are the partner of choice for Automation, Protection and Control in Utilities, Industries, and Infrastructure.
Siemens Grid Control solutions is mainly focused on development and execution of software solutions projects for market operators/traders and all infrastructure grids of utilities, municipalities, and non-utility customers.
What part will you play?
In this role, you will be taking over a leading role in Grid Control team, you will be building an environment which fosters collaboration between Engineering and Project Management teams, you will orchestrate the teams to efficiently implement running contracts and profitably close the customers' contracts with high quality, in time and within budget. You will be responsible for the management of the entire delivery cycle with involvement in acquisition phase (supporting Sales) until Provisional Acceptance. We are looking for someone who can foster collaboration, lead by example, inspire the teams and provide the technical vision and strategy.
What are my responsibilities?
• Design and implement our regional business operations and procedures, optimize our processes, manage and define the requirements of our customers and the market and coordinate and communicate between teams within the GSW GC organization
• Secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth for GC, a unit committed to be the leading provider of Grid Control solutions.
• Manage the organization of customer projects, coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects, ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget with Project Managers and Engineering teams of highest competencies.
• Lead the GC Delivery Organization and act as a role model for Siemens Picture of a Leader.
• Ensure excellent interworking between GC Turkey and regional Companies/Hubs
• Secure common tooling, processes & reporting e.g. [email protected], regular project reviews, enablement programs etc.
• Ensure regular feedback from projects / activities to internal stakeholders like Sales, FIN, Portfolio Management, other Delivery-units in collaboration
• Drive teamwork across the organization and countries
• Coach and make personal development plans for your team members, host regular 1on1s to ensure personal growth and skillset expansion
• Report the team's performance based on outcome-oriented KPIs
• Collaborate with sales and bid management teams and provide technical support along the lifecycle of business operations
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• We look forward to meeting you if you hold a bachelor's or master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Control Engineering or Computer Science
• Minimum at least 12 years of leadership experience in operations, business and project management in a utility/digital b2b environment.
• Profound knowledge in General Management by substantive prior roles utilities, IT or communication projects.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills are essential, ability to discuss problems in a constructive way with your team
• Excellent understanding with more than 8 years of experience in the energy distribution/transmission market and technologies, mainly in SCADA, IT/OT integration, digitalization with IoT solutions and cyber security
• Highly experienced in Leadership and People Management skills which required integrative skills to liaise between several stake holders, partners and cultures.
• Proven track record of project management, with timely execution of contracts, within budget and with outstanding customer satisfaction.
• Ability to take a high-level view as well as diving into the detail when needed to support your team
• Solid knowledge of Agile Delivery methodologies and experience delivering projects in Agile approach will be highly regarded.
• Fluent in English and self-confident in communication and presentation and are ready to travel the world.
What else do I need to know?
• No restrictions for occasional travelling in Turkey and abroad
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time