Siemens Software is looking for a talented Salesforce Experience Cloud developer for our customer-facing community. You will be involved in all aspects of delivery including supporting our customer-facing community with Sales and Service Cloud environments in Lightning. You will work in an open workspace collaborative environment as part of a larger Digital Platforms team responsible for delivering customer facing applications. You will have the ability to immediately make an impact as part of a team delivering high visibility and high traffic web applications. You will be expected to contribute ideas, concepts, best practices, code reviews, and code development to deliver on tight timelines in a fast paced enterprise application development environment. You should be able to embrace developing software for performance, scale, quality, security, and lowest cost.
• Participate in the scrum development team as a developer
• Work with peers to analyze technical design options and implement solutions that are efficient, scalable, and meet the acceptance criteria
• Ensure software developed adheres to best practices and quality standards through code and design reviews
• Write quality documentation at both the code and business level
• Collaborate with non-technical sponsors and stakeholders to understand their requirements, and translate the requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Bachelor of Science in computer science or related
• Experience designing and building Salesforce Experience Cloud applications
• Strong experience developing Lightning Web Components
• API development
• Primary responsibility is code development, agile methodology, team environment
• Demonstrated problem solving and debugging skills
• Ability to interpret ambiguous business requirements
• Knowledge of SDLC, serverless architecture, design patterns, building 12-factor applications
• Experience with agile methodologies and Git workflow
• The salary range for this position is $116,900 to $210,400 and this role is eligible to earn an additional 5-10% in variable pay. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challengingourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative anddiverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more aboutthe Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.