China HRBP for US & CRM HR Projects
Acts as a trusted partner: responsible and accountable for all HR matters for China US (incl. CRM, FI and Enabling Functions) - 40%
Acts as a project lead: responsible and accountable for CiC China HR workstream to support US business continuity - 40%
Supports China DI/AT/US CRM HRBP in developing and implementing projects in terms of organizational development - 20%
Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Your Tasks And Responsibilities
Acts as trusted partner in all HR matters for US China business
Acts as a project lead in US CiC China HR workstream
- Contributes to local business discussions and decision-making and be catalyst for change.
- Offers proactive inputs and proposal to China DI/AT/US CRM HRBP for consideration in US China People Strategy.
- Drives HR initiatives linked to assigned targets and KPIs for productivity and people retention in collaboration with COE.
Supports China DI/AT/US CRM HRBP
- Ensures business continuity since Day 1 from HR perspective, including employee transfer, HR policy and procedure review, local staffing, employee relations, HRIT system setup, legal entity and trade union creation support, etc.
- Drives effective multiple-way communication with Local business team, Global HR, Regional HR, Local HR and CiC project team within area of responsibility.
in developing and implementing projects in terms of organizational development, including SIP, Sales training and development, etc.Your Qualifications And Experience
- > 3 years multinational company experience
- Startup company experience (a plus)
- Life science company experience, Med-tech (a plus)
- >8 years HR domain experience
- as HR generalist at a sizeable commercial organization
- in at least one specialized domain (C&B, ER, OD)
- People management experience (a plus)
- HRIT experience (a plus)
Project (at least one, as core member or team lead)
- Re-org project experience
- COE related project Design/roll-out
- Lead M&A project experience
- Nimble learning
- Strategic mindset
- Communicates effectively
Our global team:
- Change management
- Employee life cycle mgt
- Business knowledge
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what's possible in healthcare to help improve people's lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.Our culture:
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what's possible, to improve people's lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.Organization:
Siemens Healthineers Ltd.Experience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Full-timeFound this job inappropriate? Report to us