Siemens Healthineers is currently recruiting for a Project Procurement Manager to integrate the procurement of Enterprise Solutions (ES) within the project management process and project teams. This is a permanent, full-time, home-based role.
As a Project Procurement Manager, you will organise, control and monitor all procurement-defined activities in a project and introduce procurement strategies, targeting maximum contribution to the operating result and guaranteeing the observance of the procurement processes described whilst optimising the deployment of resources.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Work closely with the Bid Development and Project Operations teams to understand the specifications, terms and requirements for each project
- Manage contracts and relationships with suppliers, including strategic partners, that provide products or services to Siemens
- Manage and deliver multi-phase, vendor-neutral tender exercises for replacement medical systems and services, from bid to order placement, on behalf of ES customers
- Direct contractual and price negotiations with 3rd-party suppliers to secure project targets with optimum conditions.
To succeed in this flexible role, you will require the following:
- Good commercial, financial and contractual awareness
- Good communication skills and the ability to deal with customers, stakeholders and colleagues at all levels
- Proven experience in procurement (Advantageous if within the healthcare/medical sector)
- Experience working within a complex/matrix organisation.
- CIPS Graduate or Business related Degree
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Please reach out to our friendly and welcoming team today to apply for this remote Project Procurement Manager position.
We have great benefits including, 26 days holiday with the option to buy or sell an additional 5, up to 10% employer pension contribution, share scheme, bonus scheme, access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover, Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year, support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working. Siemens Healthineers are Great Place to Work Certified and a Top 100 Rate My Apprenticeship employer.Organization:
Siemens Healthcare LimitedExperience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Full-timeFound this job inappropriate? Report to us