Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building software solutions that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy. Join our team as "Product Manager" and work from our office in Katowice, Poland or any of our other Siemens locations within Poland. We also consider a hybrid or remote working option, as well.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we want to meet you!
You'll help our customers drive digital innovation by
What skills will help you to fit into this role?
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market
- Drive product launches including working with product marketing team, executives, and other product management team members
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Orchestrate product development during Agile design sprints
What can we offer you?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Electronics, or a related discipline
- 5-10 years working within software development teams as a software product manager
- An ability to think in business terms and to drive business initiatives
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate well with different types and size of audiences is required
- Quick learner, who adapts well to changes in a fast-paced environment and has a strong interest in learning and applying new technology to solve problems through teamwork and innovative solutions. Must be familiar with
- Enterprise Agile and Scrum development practices
- Fluent communication skills in Polish and English
Working at Siemens SoftwareWhy us?
- Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance, Social Budget)
- Extra paid vacation days
- Development paths with ability to learn from highly skilled experts
- Access to learning platforms
- Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference - make it with us!#DISW#LI-EDA#LI-HybridOrganization:
Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.Experience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Full-timeFound this job inappropriate? Report to us