Siemens Digital Industries Software -Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is aninnovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating withpartners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the processand discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide andencourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutionsand services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningfuloptimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfoliosupports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We areconstantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate ground-breakingfuture technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, andhave around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer a role with responsibility,independence and the possibility to contribute proactively. We foster ateamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.
Area of responsibility
- Responsible for generating revenue through Territory Accounts and/or key new logo markets using a digital tread approach.
- Understands and sells solutions for high level business problems cooperate with partner and internal support team, incorporating all product lines.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationship independently up to senior management level, and with coaching executive level.
- Support the organizational culture, values and reputation in company markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
• Develops and support channelpartnersYour qualifications
- Bachelor degree or above in Mechanical, Industrial control, Automation or information related majors.
- 5+ years working experience in software, hardware, ERP, IT solution or other technical products' selling, ideally selling to Engineering and Manufacturing customers within the China market (Auto parts, Machinery, Electronics and other manufacturing industries).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience of selling multiple software products e.g. PLM, IoT, CAD, CAE, EDA, Ideally in a hybrid model (SaaS and On-Prem)
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Independence and original thinking whilst putting customers front and centre
- Willing to travel in Guangdong province
The base location is Shenzhen/Guangzhou,China. Hybrid / flexible working available Working at Siemens Software Why us?
Working at Siemens Software meansflexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times isthe norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from aworld leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer andvalue diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexualorientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challengingourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverseDigital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equalopportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds ofage, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy,race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership. Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference - make itwith us! #LI-PLM #DISW #LI-HybridOrganization:
Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.Experience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Full-timeFound this job inappropriate? Report to us