Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like developing state-of-the-art high-speed trains and intelligent robots. Therefore we need Ambassadors for new insights, hardworking storytellers, and passionate captivators in marketing and sales who make our customer relationships strong. We'll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that; make the important things a reality!
What you would be doing ?
Responsible for Service Business Development, Brown field project Engineering and Product support in the area of Process Automation.
You will be required to ineract with internal colleagues and customer to understand the requirements.
Based on such requirments, you will be required to build the solution for the customer.
You will required to develop process control logic using Siemens Process Automation/ DCS platforms.
You will be also responsible to guide the engineers at site during commisioning and escalation cases.
How do you qualify for the role?
- BE in electronics or Instrumentation with 8 - 12 years of experience in DCS system, Virtualization, PLC & automation products/Diploma in electronics or Instrumentation with 10 - 15 years of experience in DCS system, Virtualization, PLC & automation products.
- Experience in F&B Industry like Dairy, Brewery is pereferred.
- Knowledge regarding PCS7 & APF ( Advance Process Function) will be an added advantage.
- Candidate need to have good communication and presentation skills.
- You are willing and able to travel various sites across India for project related inetractions/escalation support and commissioning support.
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Ltd. Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
You will be performing get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrowOrganization:
Siemens LimitedExperience Level:
Mid-level ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Full-timeFound this job inappropriate? Report to us