Looking for Siemens EDA ambassadors - Member Consulting Staff
We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about technologies that still need to be developed. Do you want to use curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us - whichever path you take, we're looking forward to seeing your point of view!
As an integral part of the Power pro RTL R&D team, you will contribute to Siemens EDA's success by creating state of the art power analysis and optimization solutions.
Experience: 8 to 12 years
- B.Tech or M.Tech in CSE/EE/ECE from a reputed engineering college.
- Having more than 8 years of working experience.
- Implementation of compiler transformations and optimizations in C++
- Understand and master concepts related to synthesis of System C/C++ designs and formal verification
- Collaborate and coordinate with other engineering teams
Must Have Technical Skills
- Expert in C++, design patterns and algorithms
- Knowledge of one of the scripting languages like Perl, Python, Tcl
- Working knowledge of all the development tools like gdb, valgrind, makefiles, editors, IDE, etc.
- Experienced in the development and delivery of a multi man-month project.
- Team player
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Hard working, sincere and committed to work
- Provide and take constructive feedback
- Good to have
Exposure to Synthesis, Simulation and other verification methodologies.
Fair understanding in one of the HDL (Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL or SystemC)
Basics of Compiler Transformation and Optimizations
Join our Digital World
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the most inquisitive minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing extraordinary things.
Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.html
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
SIEMENS EDA (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITEDExperience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Full-timeFound this job inappropriate? Report to us