Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our US team as a Marketing Specialist, Lab Diagnostics.
This role is based out of our Tarrytown, NY office, but may be remote. The selected candidate must be located within travel distance of one our Siemens Healthineers locations. Travel to our Tarrytown, NY office to collaborate with team members may be required as needed to support the Business.
The Marketing Specialist, Lab Diagnostics is responsible for managing our Demo truck, reference Site and Webinar programs focused on increasing SHS brand awareness and demand across the NAM SHS Laboratory Diagnostics business. These strategies will be fundamental in showcasing the Siemens Healthineers Portfolio and Experience for prospective customers leading to more and stronger customer partnerships.
- Establish, maintain and communicate performance metrics and ROI to Sales and Marketing Leadership for an end-to-end integrated customer engagement strategy leveraging the Atellica Ref Sites, Demo Truck and Webinar programs
- Additionally enhance these programs in collaboration with NAM Regional Marketing and Sales through digital campaigns to increase customer acquisition (lead generation) and collect primary marketing research based on customer engagement exposure.
- Evolve of the design and value of the Atellica Reference Site Program working closely with all key stakeholders to identify potential customer partnerships.
- Consult with legal, compliance and finance for reference site contract needs, managing the life of the reference site contracts and ensuring customer payments are issued.
- Design and implement customer site visit surveys to capture customer experience and to measure the success of the program
- Support the NAM marketing team managing the planning and execution of monthly Webinars to increase SHS clinical brand awareness.
- Act as a liaison between NAM marketing, legal and regulatory in the approval process for all marketing content.
- Own and manage our internal communicate channel and platform (sharepoint), collaborate closely across all commercial functions to keep content current.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education & Experience
- Minimum BS/BA in related discipline.
- 3+ years of relevant multifunctional commercial experience in Diagnostics
- Results oriented; self-motivated and organized to successfully complete high-quality work projects on time; attentive to detail
- Ability to work across business lines and partner with various stakeholders to build consensus and achieve business results
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to develop strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills.
- Ability to lead and effectively collaborate across multiple marketing and sales organizations
- Process oriented to seek details and data to continuously improvement customer engagement experiences
- Ability to travel (15%)
The pay range for this position in NYC or Westchester County, NY is $98,312.00 to $135,179.00 annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The annual incentive target is (8%) of base pay. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://benefitsatshs.com/index.html
This information is provided per the required state Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Siemens Healthineers external or internal careers site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.Organization:
Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.Experience Level:
Mid-level ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Full-timeEqual Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us