Looking for challengingrole? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate theworld's most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developingand producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives andfurther human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - allthanks to our employees.
With us, you can do somethingsignificant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role - challenging and future-oriented
We don't need superheroes,just super minds
We've gotquite a lot to offer. How about you?
- • You're anMechanical / Electrical Engineer (B.Tech / B.E.) with 3-5 years of experienceas Manufacturing engineer.
- • Must have handson experience on SAP PP Module handling.
- • Well versed withthe safety requirements at shop floor
- • Haveunderstanding of product cycle time calculation
- • Self-motivated,quick and assertive and able to work with minimal supervision
- • Advanced skillsin handling all Microsoft applications
This roleis based in Aurangabad
. You'll also get to visit other locations inIndia and beyond, so you'll need to go where this journey takes you. In return,you'll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries -and the shape of things to come.
We're Siemens. A collection ofover 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflectthe diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions atSiemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring yourcuriosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.Organization:
Siemens LimitedExperience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Full-timeFound this job inappropriate? Report to us