People & Organisation (HR)- Business Partner Professional – Gurgaon
As a trusted partner to and a member of the local senior leadership team, brings deep insight, an independent viewpoint and HR expertise to business issues. Consults with and influences senior leaders to take actions on emerging people related topics. Translates business requirements into human capital imperatives and uses the full value chain of HR to derive relevant HR solutions to meet the evolving needs of the business. Plays a key role in orchestrating and facilitating changes to organizational culture, design and structure. Works in close collaboration with Senior HR BP.
Come, Change the future with us!
- You will understand business and its strategy, be an active part of the decision making process across all facets of the organizational unit (sales, service, support functions, etc)
- Understand the external world and its implications on the business and people strategy (industries, markets, customers, HR, people practices etc.) – „bring the outside in“
- Provide the local perspective of business needs and requirements to HR at all levels
- Ensure implementation of Global HR Strategy in alignment with local needs
- Collaborate with Global HR Business Partners to ensure alignment between global business / people strategy and local people strategy and related HR initiatives
- Develop and communicate the local People Strategy and translate it into HR goals and actions
- Lead to the implementation of HR programs and initiatives for assigned countries / units
- Partner with leadership teams at relevant levels to drive performance and build organizational capability
- Coach and enable executives to be more effective leaders
- Identify needs for change management and champion related activities
- Drive discussions related to workforce and organization design changes and provide recommendations
- Partnering with business leaders to actively analyze and drive cultural change in line with business strategy
- Enable local business to develop a diverse, robust talent pipeline
- Guide the business on the appropriate HR programs, processes, and policies based on the business environment / strategy
- Orchestrate and connect business with experts across the HR value chain to develop new or leverage existing solutions
- Responsible for or contributing to HR activities in country during M&A projects and partnering with required parties
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds with a winning attitude
- You have minimum 3 - 6 years of experience in HRBP strategy.
- Motivate Change, coaching and developing others, Adaptability, Result Oriented, Mastery of Tools for strategic planning.
- You have great communication skills, are grounded, honest and hard working. Independent, self-motivated, interpersonal and negotiation skills
Make your mark in the cool n exciting world at Siemens!
This role is based in Gurgaon. The role if You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow. Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers