Together we make the difference
- At Digital Industries we create and implement digital manufacturing concepts for our vertical customer based on the Digital Enterprise software suite, TIA, Mindpshere, Industrial Edge and Industrial cybersecurity offerings from DI
Our digital manufacturing concepts are transforming the manufacturing plants of our discrete manufacturing vertical customers in
- Quality: from traditional processes like test & quality gates to smart process and online quality monitoring, AI based quality prediction and preventing quality gaps.
- Production: from the old black box production line to a new flexible self-optimizing production line
- Availability: from troubleshooting & exception handling to predictive maintenance based on data-analytics, learning systems and early warnings to ensure highest availability
- Cyber Security: from isolated low bandwidth shop floor bus networks to globally connected and secure and fast OT networks
- Lead the Project proposals from offering stage till project handover and ensure high quality of delivery.
Support the compilation of a high quality Technical and Commercial proposal with sales.
Study RFQ / Customer requirement from customer / sales team and detail scope of work , Identify Risk and Mitigation measures for each proposal
Prepare a Proposal Plan, which should also include all resources, responsibilities, deliverables, and dates, for stakeholders and partners.
Build a robust ecosystem of partner by working with SCM to evaluate the Technical and Commercial Offers received from Third Party Vendors, Identify 3rd party Packages / Equipment / Buyout items and engage SCM to obtain sub-vendor Technical and Commercial offers and create long term partner contracts
Ensure terms and conditions covering all risks for sales and after sales on both technical and commercial fronts
Evaluate the quality of delivery in projects, monitor changes & claims and support proposals for the same.
Skills & Abilities
– Maintain high level of knowledge of the HQ portfolio elements, current success templates, marketplace, technology and application trends and use them in the proposal to identify most viable solutions
– Skilled at working in Matrix management environment
– Knowledge and experience of Manufacturing Automation and network systems, MES knowledge preferable.
– Excellent Communication and presentation skills
– Entrepreneurial attitude and experience of interacting with Customers.
Approx 7 to 10 yrs of experience in working for Projects , with at least 5 years in leading medium to large scale it / OT integration projects
Graduate Engineers preferably in Electrical / Electronics Engineering with post-graduation in Project Management