JuniorSales and Business Development Professional
We at Siemens Large Drives Applications (LDA),engineer and produces heavy-duty electrical drive systems for medium and highvoltage ranges: electrical motors, converters, and generators. Additionally, weoffer special large drives for Mining Equipments (Mining Shovel,Draglines, Haul Trucks), Ships and Rolling mills. Our digitalization expertiseand outstanding service keeps the performance and availability of the drivesalways at the maximum.
We serve our customers through innovation and sustainablesupply chain management, we solve challenges for customers and society bydeveloping, manufacturing, and servicing world-leading motors, drives,generators, systems, and solutions.
We continuously learn how to be a high-performing, trusting,and collaborative organization by empowering and leading our people.
Areas of Responsibility
• Coordination with Dedicated Service Team / Customer forRFQ handling
• Coordination with different Internal team for Technicaland Commercial Offers
• Identifying Coordination with Vendors for Technical andCommercial Offers
• Preparing Comments & Deviations on ClientSpecifications
• Preparation and submission of a techno-commercial offer toCustomer
• Costing preparation, Bought Outs evaluation, ProjectManagement.
• Order Acquisition from Customer, creating push withtechnical presentations
• Coordination of order booking (technical and priceclarity, Order Confirmation, etc.) with the Finance team
• Coordination with manufacturing team for Motor / Drivewith Manufacturing partners domestic/ International.
• Coordination with DI and SI teams for deliveries of ICCorders placed on them.
• Coordination with FINANCE, Factory to invoice afterdispatch clearance
• Coordination with Finance team and Customer for Paymentrelease.
• Knowledge of Electrical Concepts, Low Voltage and Mediumvoltage
• Motors Electricals and Mechanicals know-how
• Drives Concepts and Controls Know-how
• Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
• Knowhow of Design Tool like Eplan or Matlab would addedadvantage
Education and Experience Requirements