At Siemens Digital Industries Software, we create technologies that transform the every day for billions of people. We're using AI and software to make buildings smarter, urban mobility easier and to reduce our society's carbon footprint. If you want to make a difference in the world, then there is no more exciting place to work on solutions to the big challenges of our time, then with us!
The International Trade Import/Export Analyst reports to the Global Operational Trade manager and is responsible for coordinating logistics movements relating to hardware import & export activities. You will ensure compliance with customs regulations and standard processes to enhance business opportunities under the various business scenarios while minimising trade risk.
We are looking for someone to join the team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
You will Perform day-to-day import/export operations. Review documentation for imports and exports, assist with local customs issues as required, and facilitate the clearance of DISW shipments by aiding logistics trade partners and others within DISW.
The import/export analyst will work with internal peer departments within the DISW organisation and local customs house broker to prepare import and export documents and engage customs programs as the need arises.
We are ideally looking for;
- Monitor and communicate on a regular basis with respective groups and Field Locations on status of shipments, notification process (Green Light), and monitor internal processes.
- Resolve issues that may be communicated through internal or external channels, make decisions about the appropriate response, and take action to correct or otherwise resolve the issues promptly.
- Facilitate the import and export process on spares parts, systems, and repaired boards
- High focus on customer service to our customers and internal team members.
- Responsible for engagement of payments for customs/import or export operations related activities.
- Experience of Harmonised Tariff Schedule and regional import/export controls and processes
- Validated experience working in a Trade compliance role directly working to tackle issues with local customs authorities.
- Computer proficiency in email environment, MS Word/Excel, MS Outlook & Teams
- Keep informed as to current Laws and Regulations that govern the importation or exportation of goods in multiple countries
You will be a problem solver, with the ability to streamline processes, implement changes that foster higher efficiencies and exceed expectations of all our customers.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to work closely with a diverse group, backgrounds and levels. Is this sounds like you then we encourage you to apply! Working at Siemens Software - Why Us?
We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Industry Software LimitedExperience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Full-timeFound this job inappropriate? Report to us