We are the catalyst for the industrial world's digitaltransformation.
For more than 35 years, groundbreaking technologies andbusiness models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D departmentcontributes to the global success of Siemens.
Our R&D activities focused on the fields ofelectrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support toour global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and productdevelopment with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be thedigitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next levelof smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, developtomorrow's smart cities, and address the most critical digitalizationchallenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
We, as the Smart Grid organization within Siemens TurkeyR&D, are focusing on research and development of software products andsolutions for Energy Systems domain. We are mainly located in Ankara ODTUTeknokent and we are working together with worldwide partners.
We will be recruitinga group of Front End developers to work on our Grid Control Softwareinitiatives
What are my responsibilities?
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Working within international software development teams across global locations to research, analyze, design, develop, test, maintain and support commercial application software forelectrical power system modeling and analysis,
- Drive the web application development processwith UI/UX principles; own given features beginning to end, from mock-ups &design documents/reviews to acceptance testing and deployment,
- Develop creative and innovative front-endsolutions for requirements,
- Test and validate the developed front-endsolution with all stakeholders for assuring best optimal solutions andconfigurations,
- Write effective unit tests and integrationtests to ensure high quality software delivery,
- Work with different stakeholders fromdifferent cultures and understand their expectations to create the best optimalsolution
- Conforming to Siemens processes, qualitystandards and guidelines,
- Participating and proactively contributing toan agile environment according to SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) process,
- Taking ownerships in Siemens wideorganizational roles to support working as One Global Team.
- Proven 3+ years of experience designing anddeveloping responsive front-end applications for Web,
- Solid experience in Typescript language/ Angular framework,
- Have experience with Sass or other compiledCSS languages,
- Have experience in responsive web design,
- Willingness to learn backend development
- Proficient understanding of code versioningtools, such as GIT,
- Understanding of clean, testable and welldocumented front-end code.
Preferable Additional skills/experiences (i.e. is a plus):
- Experience with map-based applicationdevelopment
- Experience with micro front-end architecture
- Experience in maintaining and debugging live web-basedsoftware systems,
- Experience in unit testing, integration testand end-to-end test, as well as enthusiasm for automated testing,
- Experience in Java and Spring Bootdevelopment
- Knowhow on libraries such as Bootstrap,PrimeNg,
- Experience with common identity managementservices and integrations,
- Experience in Software life cycle and agilemethodologies (especially SAFe framework),
- Knowhow in CI/CD pipeline and tools,
- Knowledge of Energy Domain - Power Systemsconcepts
Desired Soft skills:
What else do I need to know?
- Eager to learn newtechnologies, tools, and Energy domain know-how,
- Excellent target group-orientedcommunication of complex issues and interpersonal communication,
- Excellent problem solving and analyticalskills,
- Strong self-organization includingability to work independently and manage time effectively,
- Teammate with highly collaborative,self-motivated, customer focused, positive, and upbeat attitude,
- Committed to qualityoriented, tidy, and well documented business delivery,
- Able to facilitate the collaboration betweenGlobal and Local teams,
- Inspire the team with new ideas and visionsand actively promote platform development,
- Comfortable interpreting and understandinginitially unfamiliar concepts,
- An ability to understand and explain abstractconcepts in a clear way to technical and non-technical audiences
"AtSiemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We needthe most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality.Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here:www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds"AsSiemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only thepotential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications ofcandidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthyrelationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because webelieve we can create differences together.Siemensis dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcomeapplications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which wework.Weare looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure youcomplete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as wewill use the data to review your suitability to the role.Please find more information from our web site:https://new.siemens.com/tr/tr.htmlContact
- Fluent command of English is a must, Germanis a plus.
- No restrictions for travelling abroad temporarily.
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00 https://new.siemens.com/tr/tr/genel/iletisim.html[email protected]www.instagram.com/siemensturkiyehttps://m.youtube.com/user/Siemenshttp://www.twitter.com/siemensturkiyehttp://www.facebook.com/siemensturkiyeOrganization:
Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim SirketiExperience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Full-timeFound this job inappropriate? Report to us