At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board, and system design.
The DI SW Project Manager has the overall responsibility of the project and needs to align various stakeholders/functions throughout the project to ensure a successful project completion but also a productive and engaging working environment. Building trust, and being transparent and committed to deliverables are key skills, next to excellent communication skills.
- Project Kick-Off: initiate a meeting with all direct stakeholders to inform them about the upcoming project, share a rough timeline, roles & responsibilities, process, and next steps and clarify any potential questions/concerns
- Communication: distribute communication about the project to managers and employees on an ongoing basis - including updates of communication platforms such as SharePoint
- Ambassador Meetings: a lead group of local representatives (management & employees) who are actively involved in the alignment phase/design of the office ('voice of the employees')
- Change Management: align and initiate necessary change management with local stakeholders
- Requirements Gathering: lead activity to define the needs of a future office to support innovation, productivity, and employee engagement
- Layout Development: collect input from stakeholders to support the development of a first prototype of the future space - alignment with design to develop the initial draft (in collaboration with a designer)
- Business Case / AR: development of business case/documentation (Occ. Costs + project costs) to obtain approval for the requested project. Close collaboration is necessary with DI SW support functions and SRE to receive all necessary input
- Handover for Execution: after internal approval of the project, the PM hands over the project to Siemens Real Estate for execution
- Project Coordination during execution: While SRE is responsible for the project execution, the PM remains active in the project to answer questions, provide guidance, serve as a point of escalation, and ensure that project gets delivered in time, quality and costs. The PM triggers also the distribution of the respective reporting to the relevant stakeholders. Next to that, the PM is responsible for the delivery of the DI SW scope of the project
- Point of Escalation: PM serves as a point of escalation for the various stakeholders in the projects in case the issue can't be resolved on a working level.
- Quality Review: After project completion, but also during the execution phase, the PM will check that all deliverables will be completed in time, within budget, quality, and scope.
- Documentation: all documentation/management of documents needs to be stored in the respective 'MS team channels
- Coordinate the activities of internal teams (IT, Network, Security, AV, etc.)
- Conduct scheduled meetings to review project status, follow up on punch lists, and execute the project (regular project calls)
- Track budget and schedule and develop reports as required
- Maintain Project documents, issue reports/communication to the Project team/Stakeholders)
- Learn and understand the project management process. Contribute to the Continuous improvement of the Project Management process and standards
- Minimum of 5years' experience in a similar role
- Requiresfluency in English, additional languages beneficial, and excellent written andoral communication skills
- Projectmanagement qualification (PMP) or equivalent
- Experience instrategic planning, risk management, and/or change management
- Strong communicationand presentation skills
- Conflictresolution, negotiation, interpersonal, and customer interfacing skillsrequired
- Familiaritywith building/construction-related documentation such as blueprints
- Proficientwith the use of Microsoft applications (Office, Teams, Outlook, etc.)
- Requires apositive, professional approach and the ability to perform tasks with minimaldirection and guidance
- Availabilityto travel as required within the assigned region (up to 20%)
- Effectivecritical thinking and problem-solving skills
Siemens Electronic Design Automation (Korea) LLCExperience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Full-timeFound this job inappropriate? Report to us