The Digital Industries (DI), Director of Digital EnterpriseService Sales will lead a nationally based group of Service Sales Executivesfocusing on selling DI's portfolio of Solutions and Services to manufactures inmultiple vertical industry segments. This role is responsible for developingand driving sales strategy and execution in client segments in partnership withour extended DI sales and distribution teams. The position encompassesnationwide responsibility.
Revenue volume will be in the range of $100m. Total headcount inthe org unit is approximately twelve (12), comprised of individual contributorsales professionals reporting directly to this position.
• Lead a professional sales team inthe acquisition of year over year, sustainable revenue growth
• Facilitate the execution of aproven sales process with tight integration to our CRM
• Provide transparency and internalreporting, forecasting, monthly status meetings
• As a member of the leadership team,contribute to overall business and go-to-market strategies
• Develop and lead the execution of along-range sales strategy and business plan for the DI Service market
• Engage with sales at end userclients to win service and solution-based contracts
• Build and maintain customerrelationships on executive levels through extensive personal customerengagement
• Alignment with extended DI productand Vertical sales teams for a collaborative approach to the market
• Service sales initiativedevelopment and execution in collaboration with business segments
• Set expectations for and implementa robust account-planning and review cycle for the team
• Contribute to key channel(distributors/integrators) planning activities
• Support development of marketingcollateral and programs for service promotions
• Challenge the sales team tocontinuously develop relevant and future-oriented skills and capabilities todemonstrate a growth mindset.
- The ideal candidate will have asuccessful 10+ year track record in a Sales Leadership or equivalent role.
- 5+ years prior direct management experience of teams of at least eight people required.
- BusinessUnit/P&L experience a plus.
- Previous sales experience within SiemensDigital Industries desired.
- Demonstrated track record of effectively navigatinghighly matrixed organizations including culture and processes is critical tosuccess of this position.
This ideal candidate must havesuccessfully demonstrated:Technical and CustomerCapabilities:
• A keen understandingof the DI portfolio (products, services and solutions) and its key applicationswith the manufacturing sector
• Excellentunderstanding of customers, markets, business operations and people
• CustomerRelationship Management (CRM) effectiveness, and demonstrated ability to drivean effective sales systematic
• Solid familiarity with pricing-management ideology & tools
• Strong executive presence and communication skills to engage withcustomers' top executives
• Proven track record of success in operating with multiple channelsto market, including direct sales,distributors, and external partners
Leadership and People Capabilities:
• Embraces anownership culture with a proactive mindset of identifying what needs to be doneand working to achieve it with minimal direction
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, working withdirect and matrixed resources toensure customer satisfaction and profitable growth
• Willing to take measured risk and demonstrate the ability to actwith a sense of urgency without sacrificing excellence
• Understandsthe difference between tactical and strategic, and strikes the right balance inhis/her daily job
• Establishes and maintains a culture of openness,trust, empowerment, diversity, equity, and inclusion across Sales
Siemens Industry, Inc.Experience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Full-timeEqual Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us