Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps into its understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlessly integrate, digitalize and optimize business processes with a portfolio that covers end-to-end business needs.
Change the future with us:
We don't need superheroes, just super minds.
- Oversee the quality delivery of RPA solutions in accordance with the agreed RPA Delivery Methodology & Business Requirements.
- Manage the automated processes on a daily basis to ensure they are scheduled in line with Business Requirements and that exceptions, referrals and system outages are handled appropriately.
- Ability to control meetings and ensure the attendees are focused on achieving the predefined objectives.
- Excellent client facing and communication skills.
- Experience of managing and motivating a cross discipline team.
- Understand system and business change cycles to ensure automated processes are proactively amended to reflect changes.
- Proven experience of successfully delivering high quality solutions in using standard project management techniques and disciplines.
- Ability to liaise with senior level external supplier and internal stakeholder representatives to communicate project progress, issues, risks and solutions.
- Accurate planning and tracking of Define, Design, Configure and Test deliverables and ensuring stakeholders are regularly appraised of status and progress.
- Production of accurate cost and resource estimates and delivering against agreed budgets, maintaining transparent financials in adherence with Finance best practices.
- Flexible, willingness to code, mentor other team members and go beyond expectations in ensuring successful delivery / value add to client.
We've got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Minimum 8 Years in software, 5 years' experience in UiPath / Blue Prism mandatory.
- Should have worked as an architect.
- Strong Knowledge in SQL, any coding language.
- Good Presentation skills, strong in handling MS office applications like Excel / PowerPoint presentation.
- Project Management skills (Agile/Scrum) will be an added advantage.
This role is based in Bangalore. But you'll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you'll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you'll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries, and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.Organization:
Global Business ServicesCompany:
Siemens Technology and Services Private LimitedExperience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Full-timeFound this job inappropriate? Report to us