SoftwareEngineer - Oracle Database Developer
Siemensfounded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoTServices) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It hasbeen crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-endsupport on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is astrategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digitaltransformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experiencedspecialists offer services which range from consulting to craft &prototyping to solution & implementation and operation - everything out ofone hand!
Beforeour software developers write even a single line of code, they have tounderstand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the userstory based on? Implementation means - trying, testing, and improving outcomesuntil a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange - discussions withcolleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology andServices (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think incompletely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
As Database Developer, you will be responsible for
• Designs,analyzes, develops, codes, debugs, tests and documents packages, procedures andtrigger to satisfy business requirements for large, complex projects
• Consults with DBArchitect and Database Administration on DB design
• Constructs dataqueries and performs data analysis to investigate data sources and identifydata integrity issues
• Conducts andassists in unit, load, performance, and integration testing
• Providesdevelopment estimates as needed
• Issue resolutionfor production, QA, and test systems
We don't need superheroes, just super minds
• 5+ years ofexperience in software development life cycle
• 5+ years ofexperience in Database Development
• Strongrelational database experience
• Advanced SQLCapabilities
• Experience withOracle 19 / PostgreSQL
• Oracle PL/SQL& PL/pgSQL Development
• Experience withToad and/or Oracle SQL Developer , PgAdmin
• Database Designand Architecture
• Some years ofexperience using Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Stored Procedure, triggers, functionsand packages etc
Good to have:
• Data WarehousingKnow-how
• Experience withETL processes and tools
• EDI Know How
• Object OrientedAnalysis and Design
• JAVA ProgrammingSkills
• Experience withWeb services
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
Thisrole is based in Bangalore. You'll also get to visit other locations in Indiaand beyond, so you'll need to go where this journey takes you. In return,you'll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries -and the shape of things to come.
We'reSiemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at atime in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourageapplications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. AtSiemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We needthe most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow 's reality.
Findout more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time