Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world'smost threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people aroundthe world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment withopportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally andprofessionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Customer Service Engineer 3.
Our global team:We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what's possible in healthcareto help improve people's lives around the world. As a leader in the industry,we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matterwhere they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanningfrom in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovativecancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture:We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers,researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries ofwhat's possible, to improve people's lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in whichthe power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideasthat lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
• ServiceArea - San Angelo, TX
• ShiftRequirements after onboarding/training for this role: 2nd shift, 12-9pm
This is a role well suitedto an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a CustomerService Engineer 3 you will be responsible for:
This position may suit you best if you are familiarwith what is below, and would like to do develop your career withHealthineers
- You will be servicingImaging Equipment in the San Angelo, TX area. Customer Service Engineer Levelcan be adjusted based on prior experience.
- You are in a field-based,customer-facing role that primarily installs, services, maintains and modifiesSiemens' imaging equipment at customer sites.
- You are the "Face ofSiemens" to the customer.
- You support the MR/CTmodality initially, with potential to cross train into other modalities in thefuture.
- You are flexible andwilling to work different shifts and On-Call rotations as business needsdictate, including willingness to work overtime as required. Advanced notice will be provided for anyshift changes.
- You report to the RegionalService Manager at Siemens Medical Solutions.
Required skills to have for thesuccess of this role
- You have knowledge andexperience performing service, preventative maintenance, and modifications onMedical Imaging Equipment at customer sites with minimal supervision.
- You have previousexperience with the desired Medical Imaging Equipment: MR/CT
- You have the ability andexperience to establish and maintain proper business relationships withcustomers and peers, as well as performing necessary administrative dutiestimely and accurately.
- You have a strongbackground working with electronics and are proficient in the use of servicetools and service test equipment
- You have proficient PCskills (MS Windows & Microsoft Office 365 -Outlook, Excel, SharePoint,etc.)
- Minimum Technical Degree orequivalent experience
- Strong electronicsbackground and computer skills required
- 5-8 years of field serviceexperience is desired
- Ability to work bothindividually and in an established team setting
- You have strong customer serviceand communication skills
- Ability to travel andprovide service in assigned geography; willingness to participate in an on-callrotation after training and certification
- Valid driver's license,ability to drive independently day and night, and good driving record required
- Physical Requirements:Lifting 50lbs (floor to above waist/head), walking, ladder/stepstool climbing,bending, twisting, sitting work, squatting work, standing work, high-reach,fine grasping manipulation, good vision, and ability to work alone.
AtSiemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to agreater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-techindustry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of ourcommon purpose: To innovate forhealthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas thattranslate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize thattaking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offeryou a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond yourcomfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcareis delivered, visit our career site at
Ifyou wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy toconsider applications from individuals with disabilities.Organization:
Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.Experience Level:
Mid-level ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Full-timeEqual Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us