Siemens Healthineers sales medical devices and creates medical software. The company's team has more than 900 members in Bratislava, Žilina and Košice, while working closely with other international teams.
Responsible for the master data of locations and its applications.
• Checks content and analyzes supplier and/ customer contracts, to ensure compliant and standardized contract management.
• Perform RE controlling and budgeting processes including methods, and tools.
• Carry out annual RE budget planning process across all entities, locations, functions and business lines.
• Perform efficient periodic monthly forecasts and ad-hoc reports, templates and metrics for stakeholder groups to enable them to steer, take decisions and define actions.
• Performs comparisons Actual vs. Plan and pursues effects of agreed measures.
• Analyzes and evaluates cost structures, and builds, maintains and improves the depending on cost accounting system.
• Calculates RE relevant data
• Perform analysis and validation of data to provide assurance of accuracy and validity of critical business information.
• Monitor, measure, analyze and report all RE-relevant KPI's.
• Drive high degree of automation, standardization & best practice sharing within the RE team and Finance.
• Business admin activities (create purchase orders, issue invoices, check incoming vendor invoices, asset management, etc.)
• Perform periodic RE specific risk & internal controls
• Cost controlling, material master data, business partner master data and purchase order management according to approval structure
• Ensure compliance with RE policies and procedures.
• Interact as main contact & interface for RE finance topics.
English - B2
University education (Bachelor's degree)
Controlling, Business administration
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
Business application skills
• Variable and Christmas Bonuses
• Hybrid Working Model - Combination of Telework, Home Office and Work from Office
• Flexible Working Hours
• Stock Awards, Additional Pension Plan Contributions
• Bridge Days - free extra paid leave, 6 days a year
• Company Smartphone with option for personal use
• MultiSport Card
• 3 Sick Days / Mental Health Days (no doctor's permit needed) per year
• In case of sick leave 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, family care 10 days/ year
• Cutting-Edge New Office (Free Parking Included, Electrically Adjustable Desks)
• Yearly Flexible Benefit Budget
• Wellbeing Program - Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
• Retention Program (Work Anniversary, Life Anniversary, Employee Loans)
• Family Care Program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergartens, summer camps)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time