Consultant (Various Locations)
What is Siemens Advanta Consulting?
Siemens Advanta Consulting is the global management consultancy of one of the world's most innovative engineering and technology companies. Siemens Advanta Consulting helps our clients navigate their unique digitalization journey - from strategy to operations. Our mission is to transform our clients' future and to develop the talent of today into the business leaders and experts of tomorrow.
Our Consulting team develops enduring business strategies as well as customized concepts and solutions in times of digital change. We support our clients globally in mastering the entrepreneurial and societal challenges of the 21st century.
Our projects offer unparalleled management exposure, a real impact on strategy, fun teams, and a focus on professional development.
Who you'll work with
Our Siemens Advanta Consulting team is comprised of roughly 500 consultants and experts across the globe. Since we value in-person and office culture, residing in either Orlando, FL., New York, and Atlanta, GA is desired.
In the US, our team of international and local talent partners with clients to deliver projects in the areas of strategy, large scale business transformation, sustainability, data analytics, digital manufacturing and supply chain, R&D transformation, and customer centricity. Join our dynamic, international, and growing team and discover where your talents can take you.
What you'll be doing
You will support the Siemens business as well as external clients in building visions, strategies, and implementation plans to help bring digitalization to life. All our consulting projects are strategic in their nature and have technology at the core. As a Consultant, you will:
What it takes!
- Develop problem statements, derive hypotheses, and identify and manage key stakeholders
- Analyze and research markets, competitors, conduct expert interviews, and perform analytics to derive fact-based areas for improvement
- Co-create solutions by facilitating ideation workshops, derive cohesive corporate and business unit strategies, conduct cost-benefit analyses, and pave the way for implementation by developing business plans
- Synthesize findings into a holistic and convincing concept, determine recommendations, and define a seamless storyline framing critical choices management must make
- Make change stick by prioritizing solutions, developing change management roadmaps, and transferring knowledge to clients
- Transfer knowledge and motivate junior consultants and interns with varying backgrounds, expertise, and personalities
- Choose a 'contribution topic', such as thought leadership (either industry or business function), recruiting, and onboarding, which offers you an opportunity to influence our team's operations and culture
- Travel up to 80% of your time to domestic and international client locations (varies based on project setting with hybrid being predominant mode of working)
What we offer
- Practical experience in consulting, a renowned industrial enterprise or start-up (ideally with a strategic digital or operations focus ) with outstanding performance in an intern or junior position
- Doctorate's or Master's degree from a top-ranked university with a major and/or minor in Business, Economics, Engineering, or other applied or natural science disciplines
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and creative problem-solving skills combined with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven ability to communicate complex ideas clearly (written and spoken) in English and preferably another language
- Record of leading teams and working collaboratively in academic or extracurricular settings
- Aptitude to foster a team-oriented environment, build rapport and long-lasting relationships, and share knowledge with others
- Professional and/or academic experience in Siemens key markets such as Europe, the Americas, and the Middle East is highly preferred
Shape the future together with us - from day one. Apply now.#LI-WK1 #AdvantaOrganization:
- An assigned coach, project manager, and 'buddy' will all provide you feedback and support to help you develop in the direction that most interests you and advances your career
- Frequent mentoring and coaching by managers who are genuinely interested in your personal growth
- Two weeks of exceptional training per year held in international locations which give you the tools needed to succeed in your job and the opportunity to build a global professional network
- Access to subsidized corporate healthcare plans, 401k, and annual share matching programs, among other exceptional offerings
Siemens Industry, Inc.Experience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Full-timeEqual Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us