Join Siemens Financial Services as Compliance Manager, responsible for ensuring the business operates in accordance with all legal and regulatory requirements.
Reporting to our Head of Compliance, you will be a trusted advisor to the business supporting the practical implementation of innovative compliance and regulatory frameworks.
At SFS, we provide financial solutions to enable our customers to invest in new technologies, improve cash flow, and realise large projects!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join a forward-thinking, dynamic, and global business.
With our brilliant flexible working policy, we offer a blend of remote/flexible and an office-based environment, with our HQ being in Stoke Poges.
What skills and experience will you bring to the role?
- Design, coordinate & improve Anti Money Laundering regulatory control systems and Management information (MI)
- Lead compliance reviews and investigations
- Draft & write policy documents
- Identify compliance issues, deliver training and guide the business on related matters
- Monitor regulations & regulatory change as well as industry guidelines
What can we offer:
- Experience in compliance and / or Anti money laundering
- UK regulatory knowledge (JMLSG, FCA, SMCR, Complaints)
- Experience working in financial services would be preferred
- High level of integrity
- Strong collaboration and communication skills and ability to influence
- Attention to detail, results orientated, well organised, with ability to work to tight deadlines and manage competing priorities
- Self-starter, able to work independently, learn a broad range of topics and work to clear deliverables.
At SFS, our people are our most important asset, and what matters to them matters to us. We are committed to driving positive change in society and the workplace. Watch our video to find out more -
Our benefits package includes a generous base salary plus annual bonus, private healthcare, 26 days holiday and up to 10% pension contributions. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with you. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Siemens Financial ServicesCompany:
Siemens Financial Services Ltd.Experience Level:
not definedFull / Part time:
Full-timeFound this job inappropriate? Report to us