Thisrole will support the growth strategy, as we are undergoing a Transformationwhich will enable the company to scale & support next generation SaaSproducts & services. In alignment with the strategy, we are seeking amanager with strong experience in supporting sales & channel partneroperations.
Youwill be a critical member in the sales operations team focused on working crossfunctionally to enable and streamline channel partner sales customerrelationship management, CPQ and Ordering process. This role will supply todevelopment and deployment of new Configure, Price and Quote processes for thebusiness unit.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- To continually improve the performance and efficiency (cost of operation) of our business systems; improve benefits of the system at the lowest achievable cost while delivering the required functionality
- The ideal candidate will serve as a focal point to support Sales, Partner Business Managers, Channel Partners, Order Management for the development and deployment of new quoting and ordering process for the Channel
- A strong teammate who is highly organized, intellectually curious, a fast learner, understands the SaaS business model with automated renewals, and able to move quickly while keeping focused on high work volume
- Understand the needs of Channel partners and partner managers with the ability to translate and work with IT and consultants to build scalable and efficient solutions using Agile development principles
- Coordinates changes with other teams and collaborators to reduce the duplication of processes and applications
- Ability to write and execute test scripts and report progress
- Become an integral part of a high-energy, fast-paced team with significant opportunities to make a positive impact on the business!
Key Factors to Success:
- 3-5 years CPQ experience required. (Salesforce CPQ preferred)
- Experience in providing sales ops support spanning Configure, Price, Quote space
- Strong knowledge and experience in Sales Operations (preferably in high tech)
- Experience in enabling/supporting Partner/Channel Sales Programs.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities with management support
- Strong analytical skills - ability to investigate common SFDC CPQ behavior and determine the root causes of system errors and work with IT to prioritize and fix them quickly
- Partners / Dealers Sales support operations and fundamentals: 4 years (Required)
- Ability to create / update SaaS offerings in CPQ (Preferred).
- Successful implementation of scalable CPQ across Partners channel
- Financial growth of the SaaS product revenue through partner network
- Accurate business case and market needs assessments for new subscription services
- Frictionless customer journey from purchase to use.
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance covered by Siemens
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by Siemens
- 401K matching
- Flexible personal time off, including paid volunteer time off.
Thesalary range for this position is $113,900 to $205,000 and this role iseligible to earn incentive compensation. Siemens offers a varietyof health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefitscan be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com.In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Companypolicies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exemptemployees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
AtSiemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We needthe most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality.Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds#li-hm2#LI-PLM #DISW#li-hybridOrganization:
Siemens Industry Software Inc.Experience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Full-timeEqual Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us