Why Choose Us?
Join in Smart Infrastructure,be Zero Carbon Pioneer for a Better Tomorrow!
Siemens SmartInfrastructure combines the real and digital worlds, by makingcities smarter, energy greener, we contribute to sustainability anddecarbonization. We build a better future for cities, societies, and industriesto change the lives of billions of people for the better.
We developnetworks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we knowour way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturingindustries.
We are lookingfor smart thinkers and innovation drivers, clever minds that can tackle themost exciting challenges and make the impact in a unique mission to create abetter tomorrow for society. People like you, what are you waiting for?
What will you do if join us?
Who are we looking for?
- Lead and support Office sales team to fulfillthe sales target defined in respective Financial Year;
- People management: within functional areaselect, deploy and develop employees under relevant statutory legislation andcompany policies; empower them, aligns all members toward team excellence inorder to ensure long-term company success with motivated high calibrateemployees;
- Analyze win/loss projects.
What we offer.
- Min. 8 years working experience for relevantindustries related customers;
- Working experience with international companiesor colleagues is preferred;
- Sales team management experience;
- Strong business breakthrough capability;
- Good communication skills (external andinternal);
- SI products knowledge (may specified fordifferent product line sales);
- Product and market knowledge;
- Commercial Knowledge;
- Siemens policy and culture knowledge;
- Sales & Negotiation skills;
- Presentation & Communication Skills;
- MS Office Skills;
- Good oral and written English;
- Good team work, result oriented;
- Project management, Customers Relationshipmanagement and Partnership Management experience;
- Strong sales team management experience.
We offer acollaborative and caring environment with strong focus on life-long learning,result-based recognition, and competitive benefit options.
We live up toa culture of team spirit, trust and mutual respect, a culture that celebratesdiversity and inclusion with various backgrounds, nationalities, expertise, andmindsets.
You areencouraged to shape your personal development. Siemens offers flexible ways ofworking and we care for each other's well-being. It is our priority to enableyou to stay resilient and relevant in a permanently changing world.Organization:
Siemens Ltd., ChinaExperience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Full-timeFound this job inappropriate? Report to us