Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what's truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you'll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance- Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world's most significant problems - Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused - check out our communities!
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada's Top 100 Employers, Canada's Greenest Employers 2022, Canada's Top Employers for Young People 2023 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2022.What will you do?
As Business Analyst
in Siemens Canada's Smart Infrastructure (SI), you will be responsible for several Sales, Vertical Markets, Account Management and Business Development topics. This is a strategic and pivotal role with an opportunity to make a big impact. Key responsibilities include:Operational Support:
External Market & Conferences:
- Prepare and execute the vertical specific workshops, regular progress reviews.
- Support Vertical leads & regional sales managers with regular reporting, KPI tracking, and strategic initiatives.
- Assist the Head of Sales in targeting setting using historical data and market forecast as well as calculating target achievement at the end of the fiscal year.
- Prepare the material for the management meetings.
- Prepare and support in business case for regional/verticals growth.
- Prepare and run Order Intake Funnel Review calls to ensure a solid "cockpit view" of the funnel health, identify and remove any red flags together with business unit sales.
- Support and act as Account Management Office for account development as required.
- Create dashboards, monthly and quarterly reports using CRM tools.
- Conduct market research (through external and internal resources) and share the relevant insight with the management.
- Review lead generation tools regularly and share the latest announcements on new projects with relevant teams.
- Track vertical visibility using right industry code assignment and help improve order transparency and vertical market allocation in SAP.
- Work with global and US Sales/vertical teams to ensure alignment and to exploit synergies.
- Support for trade shows, marketing events, conferences.
- Support in planning and running strategic project pursuits to drive pull-through (including required pre-sales support)
- Be a role model of consultative selling approach to increase hit rate.
- Support with the generation of customer success stories and references.
- Foster close collaboration and alignment with business unit sales, regional and key account sales.
- Regionalization of relevant Global sales strategies.
What will you need to succeed?
- Champion inside sales, e-commerce, and growth in digital business.
- Support the growth of indirect business through partners, distributors, and 3rd party sales channels.
- Support SI Sales management and SI management with business analytical tasks, management & performance reports
- Engage directly with customers to build relationships, improve transparency and help close deals, where applicable.
About us.We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
- Degree in Business related fields such as BBA; MBA is a strong advantage.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in complex business development and/or sales in B2B environment.
- Exposure to electrification, automation, and digitalization industries.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel, Planner and Power Point.
- Strong ability to work with software tools; cross-functional teams, and matrix organization.
- Recognized for your analytical ability to identify problems, craft a business solution and execute a plan to increase organizational performance.
- You are driven and solution oriented, striving to make a difference in the business and create a better customer experience for our people.
- Recognized for your learning mindset and ability to understand the business and challenges; and implement new and innovative approaches that result in improvements in organizational performance.
- Asset: Bilingual (English/ French) communication skills both verbal and written
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada's passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed companyOrganization:
Siemens Canada LimitedExperience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s'engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d'être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi. Sur demande, Siemens Canada prendra des mesures d'accommodement raisonnables pour les personnes handicapées, dans le but de soutenir la participation des candidats dans tous les aspects du processus de recrutement. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us