Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world'smost threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people aroundthe world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere. LOCATION CAN BE GLASGOW, FLANDERS, TARRYTOWN, WALPOLE, REMOTE
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment withopportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally andprofessionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Automation Optimization Engineerto work on the leading edge of optimizing large and complexsolutions for our customers. Location can be
GLASGOW, FLANDERS, TARRYTOWN, WALPOLE, REMOTE
Our global team:We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what's possible in healthcareto help improve people's lives around the world. As a leader in the industry,we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matterwhere they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanningfrom in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovativecancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture:We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers,researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries ofwhat's possible, to improve people's lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in whichthe power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideasthat lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitiousprofessional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Automation Optimization Engineer,you will beresponsible for:
This position may suit you best if you are familiarwith what is below, and would like to do develop your career withHealthineers
- Investing in your own development to achieve the highest level of technical expertise, and clear understanding of the inter-operability of the complete solutions' hardware and software.
- Providing remote and on-site support to regions and countries to optimize the newly installed large and complex automation solutions, and provide optimization support that might arise as a result of changes in configurations, customer workflow or workload or software lay-out or software changes.
- Collecting, analyzing and summarizing data to optimize the workflow and throughput of a complex system pre and post go-live.
- Knowledge transfer to the Headquarters, Regional and local service teams with the goal of improving each team's ability to resolve issues independently.
- Utilizing your skills and experience to provide feedback to the responsible teams focused on improving tools, documentation, training and knowledge transfer activities.
Required skills to have for the successof this role
- You have excellent troubleshooting skills and possess the ability to prioritize multiple issues simultaneously.
- You have excellent PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) and data analysis and manipulation skills.
- Good to excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven success working independently and in a team environment using a collaborative approach.
- Demonstrated ability to coach others on complex technical topics.
- You will be working with our latest technology, therefore you should be driven to learn new software and hardware solutions.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%, including short-term local, regional and international deployment in support of these complex sites.
- Minimum 2-year degree in engineering, computer science, technology management, electronics or biological/clinical sciences or related fields, with a Bachelor's degree preferred and Master's degree a plus
- 5 years of experience in supporting Automation and/or Informatics products
- 2 years' experience in supporting Inpeco Automation and/or Informatics products
AtSiemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to agreater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-techindustry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of ourcommon purpose: To innovate for healthcare,building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into evenbetter healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership ofour work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible anddynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow bothpersonally and professionally.If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcareis delivered, visit our career site at
Ifyou wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy toconsider applications from individuals with disabilities.Organization:
Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.Experience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Full-timeEqual Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us