Jobtitle: AssistantManager - Purchase to Pay
Weprovide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services frompurchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasingprocess
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P)services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimizationand digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support ourcustomers' current and future business requirements with the help of our highlevel of process and automation competency.
Thisis your role. What part will you play?
• Monitoring of payment exceptions/rejections andworking towards the resolution
• Be responsible for the completion of all thepayment related activities identified
• Monitoring of vendor accounts for any debitbalance and follow up with the vendor/business towards the recovery.
• Ensuring that services are delivered in linewith Service Level Agreements/expectations, and to comply both internal andexternal control requirements.
• Accurate and timely execution of payment tasksestablished on the agreed terms, conditions and procedures with the customerand in accordance with company regulations.
• Good customer relations skills and understandingof KPI/SLA
• Demonstrated effectiveness in working with team
• Demonstrated a good thought process in problemsolving
• Handle escalation and provide solutions to thecustomers
• Deals with customer queries at any levelregarding invoices
• Should be able to perform all reportingactivities without errors
• Monitor all process related activities withoutany conflicts
• Achieve productivity Targets, Metrics to ensureresults are achieved
• Monitor process quality and Compliance withInternal Controls to ensure and achieve quality audit standards
• Identify areas of improvement within the process
• Responsible for process documentations, processupdates and exceptions and maintain the data
• Escalation Management maintaining the Root causeanalysis and solution for the issue
• Other responsibilities and job contents as lateridentified by the department Manager.
Wedon't need superheroes, just super minds.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 4-5yrs of Accounting/P2P experience orTechno-Functional capabilities
• Working knowledge of SAP
• Excellent understanding of P2P process,activities and its various controls.
• Must be fast learner and should be able to thinkanalytically
• Effectively service the existing Customer baseand protect against service interruptions
• Excellent Verbal and written Communicationskills
• Self Determination, Initiative, Network Built onTrust, Team Player, Customer Focus, Professional Ethics.
Make your mark in our excitingworld at Siemens:
This role is based inBangalore, where you'll get the chance to work with teams impacting entirecities, countries - and the shape of things to come.
We'reSiemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at atime in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and We welcomeapplications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Allemployment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and businessneed. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time