Do you love storytelling anddriving results?
At Siemens DigitalIndustries Software, you will join a globally distributed team that's drivingthe future of marketing. We believe in people-first marketing and people-firstwork! We are looking for a dynamic, results-focused content writer to deliver qualitywriting pieces that appeal to our audiences in the Aerospace and Defenseindustries. Bringing your experience with the buyer's journey, engagementstrategies, and execution, you'll immediately make an impact through a positiverelationship with your peers, content marketing specialists, and a large teamof B2B marketing professionals.
Think customer-firstwhen you build digital experiences with your content. To be successful in thisrole, you should be a great storyteller with a keen eye for details andproficient in researching technical subject matters. You will be responsiblefor the creation of best-in-class content ensuring our industry solutionmessaging engages our readers and search engines.
Experience in demandgeneration marketing for software is needed. You will work with regional teamsand partners around the globe, so international marketing experience ishelpful. Together, we will continually review campaign and program performanceand results to ensure we exceed our team's targets.
- Build content (white papers, eBooks, blogs, articles, etc.) targeted at campaign personas to optimize the customer journey and deliver the right message at the right time
- Conduct research and SME interviews on industry solution topics
- Turn complex data and technical information into compelling stories to craft clear and concise persona-based narratives
- Proofread and edit
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- The right person has 5+ years of successful experience across B2B digital and inbound marketing
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. Contentful)
- Results-oriented and flexible to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of owning outcomes and optimizing for engagement and conversion metrics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work optimally across internal and external organizations
- Possess outstanding problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Keen eye for details and an obsession for accuracy
- Understanding of search marketing
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance covered by Siemens.
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by Siemens.
- 401K matching
- Flexible time off, including paid volunteer time off
We are an equalopportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminateon the basis of race, religion,color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,veteran status, or disability status. We will ensurethat individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation toparticipate in the job application orinterview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive otherbenefits and privileges ofemployment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Working Conditions/PhysicalRequirements:
- Normal office environment or working remotely
- Minimal travel required (less than 15%)
The salary range for this position is $93,400 to $168,100 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Industry Software Inc.Experience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Full-timeEqual Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us