If you have account management or sales management experience and are looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you. Siemens Healthineers has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and collaborative Account Manager to join our inclusive team. This full-time Account Manager PETNET UK role offers a favourable salary and benefits. This role will be based at the PETNET site in Dunstable when not in field.
As an Account Manager, you will support the introduction of new radiopharmaceuticals by collaborating with the medical community and relevant stakeholders. You will also work within the NHS network, private PET imaging network and the associated charities and authorities.
In this Account Manager role, you can expect to:
- Investigate the current PET market for new applications of existing tracers and possible applications of new radiopharmaceuticals
- Introduce new tracers to the UK PET community, be instrumental in supporting sites to enable usage, produce publications and raise awareness of applications of the new tracer
- Provide customer support by liaising with the PETNET operations team to improve the customer experience and resolve any issues
- Ensure contracts are in place and reflective of the working practices and requirements of both the supplier and PET scanning provider.
To apply for this Account Manager role, you will need a degree in a related science subject or equivalent experience, including experience in sales, business development or account management. You will also require the following:
- A good understanding of PET imaging (portfolio, sector, competitors) and an understanding of applications of diagnostic PET radiopharmaceuticals
- Knowledge of cancer pathways, diagnostic pathways and referral routes, plus an understanding of theranostics and future development of PET including PETCT equipment
- Good understanding of Microsoft 365 software
- Experience with NHS Tenders, Procurement, Contract Management and Reporting.
We have great benefits including, 26 days holiday with the option to buy or sell an additional 5, up to 10% employer pension contribution, share scheme, bonus scheme, access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover, Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year, support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. Siemens Healthineers are Great Place to Work Certified and a Top 100 Rate My Apprenticeship employer.Organization:
Siemens Healthcare LimitedExperience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalFull / Part time:
Full-timeFound this job inappropriate? Report to us