AccountDirector - Local Government
Who We Are
Brightly, a Siemens company, isthe global leader in intelligent asset management solutions. Brightly enablesorganizations to transform the performance of their assets with a sophisticatedcloud-based platform that leverages more than 20 years of data to deliverpredictive insights that help users through the key phases of the entire assetlifecycle. More than 12,000 clients of every size worldwide depend onBrightly's complete suite of intuitive software - including CMMS, EAM,Strategic Asset Management, IoT Remote Monitoring, Sustainability and CommunityEngagement. Paired with award-winning training, support and consultingservices, Brightly helps light the way to a bright future with smarter assetsand sustainable communities.
An excitingopportunity has arisen to join our team as an Account Director for our LocalGovernment clients. You will have overarching responsibility for clients withina defined region and oversee all sales engagement. We are looking for someone to join our teamwho has an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to build strong relationships,and the skills to wow our clients.
This role canbe based from Scotland or Carlisle / Northumberland / Newcastle area. This will be a homebased role, with travel to customer sites as required.
What skills and experience youwill bring to the role:
- Lead the day-to-day relationship with clients within a defined regional structure and give clear, decisive, and thoughtful direction on sector challenges.
- Establish and understand the challenges faced by the public sector
- Create and develop account plans to drive engagement within local authorities
- Think beyond the day-to-day to next 6-12 months and plan for longer term opportunities. Responsible for quality of output and efficiency of how account is run.
- Bring strategic insight to discussions and refocus internal teams and clients with strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Navigate through all the exciting innovation in the market to distil ideas of what the client could do beyond the day to day to make a difference to their business.
- Develop a strong one to one relationship with C-Suite and senior stakeholders
- Ensure resource is used efficiently at the right time and help internal departments plan for what's ahead effectively.
- Create a 3-year business plan, focused on development of accounts and white space growth.
- Significant experience in a public sector / local government sales environment
- Demonstrable track record of 'clean' sales and of managing the end-to-end sales process
- Evidence of over-achieving in SaaS sales in a public sector environment
- Ability to accurately identify and engage with multiple key stakeholders
- Effective questioning and active listening
- Articulate with excellent presentation skills
- Inspires trust and confidence and creates a positive impression/has 'gravitas' in front of customers
- Resilient and tenacious with the ability to calculate and manage risks where appropriate
- Ability to initiate and control high level debate
- Always has a different view of the world and looks positively towards the future
- Understands the customer's business - economic drivers/customer's value drivers
- Commercially aware - keeps abreast of the market
- Able to think about complex issues from a different perspective/bring fresh insight
We're guided by a vision ofcommunity that serves the ambitions and wellbeing of all people, and our professionalcommunities are no exception. We model that ideal every day by beingsupportive, collaborative partners to one another, conscientiously making spacefor our colleagues to grow and thrive. Our passionate team is driven to createa future where smarter infrastructure protects the environments that shape andconnect us all. That brighter future starts with us.
Siemens plcExperience Level:
not definedFull / Part time:
Full-timeFound this job inappropriate? Report to us