Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Overseeing and monitoring of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency
- Manage an accurate inventory of warehouse materials .Organizing warehouse, categorizing goods, planning routes, and processing shipments
- Supervising, coaching, and training the warehouse workforce. Recruit and train of warehouse personnel
- Keeping track of the cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeline targets
- Working in conformity with laws, regulations, and policies
- Overseeing the movement, storage, and distribution of goods or materials
- Assess and recommend ideal shipping methods, routing or carriers to meet necessary parameters, specifications and costs. Resolving delivery inconsistencies or delay
- Developing an environment that fosters open and positive team communication by setting expectations, and communicating the company’s goals or objectives
- Taking care of inquiries or compliance issues related to shipping or transportation matters
- Ensuring that shipping documents are well kept, updated, and in compliance. Examples include cost statement, health certificates, permits, etc.
- Working in relation to production departments, quality assurance, and supply chain analysts in the organization
- Examining, identifying, planning and managing special logistics and warehousing processes or operations which involves ensuring that accurate and complete accounting, reporting, and internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant records are accurately maintained. Maintain customer service logs and safety records
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
A Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or any field related to logistics management. Several years of professional experience is also required as it can be of a crucial advantage
10+ years’ field logistics experience
Demonstrated understanding of Electrical /Automobile / project industry
Able to manage time effectively
Proficient in MS Office , SAP and inventory management software
Ability to handle multiple projects and also work independently
Excellent analytical, problem solving, self-management, and organizational skills
Well developed oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills in order to effectively instruct employees, and also effectively file reports to the upper management of the organization
Ability to influence individuals and teams in order to achieve set or desired goals and objectives.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Aurangabad . You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.