Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As a Controls System Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- General ownership of key control systems engineering deliverables; Knowledge on Siemens control system, S7/T3000, system schematics an advantage, Scope of supply information and system test procedures
- Play a pivotal role in interface management, ensuring the timely and correct closure of interfaces – avoiding any quality misses
- Working with the allocated project team to deliver the required systems, acting as the technical interface to the customer
- Working on Remote Diagnostic System (RDS), its interface & communication with DCS/PLC System, establish communication, preparing template as per project specific and commissioning of the system at site.
- Interface to internal and external regional clients, building relationships and timely response/interaction.
- Full review and understanding of technical scope, requirements, and specifications
- Execute system level tests, providing assurance that the overall system design meets the customer requirements
- Support in gathering Industry VoC and translating that into technical and product offerings
- Leading and supporting engineering bid work as required
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electronic or Instrumentation) with 5-7 years of experience on at least one the DCS/PLC control system from Siemens/ABB/Yokogawa/Emerson/Honeywell
Conversant with Indian and International codes & standards viz IS, IEC, Knowledge of Industry Norms and Standards, field instrumentation and devices, standard control strategies
Must have aptitude for learning new technology, techniques, methods, and principles
Strong analytical experience and the ability to use analytical tools to aid & enhance product/offering development
Practical knowledge of project requisition processes
Ability to travel as required
Strong inter-personal and communication skills
Excellent report writing & presentation skills
Ability to provide senior leadership updates in a concise and accurate manner
Proven systems-based experience across production and/or intervention controls technology
Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Vadodara. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.