IT Operations Engineer
What are my responsibilities?
As an IT Operations Engineer, you are required to:
- Stay curious and enthusiastic about using related technologies to solve problems and enthuse others to see the benefit in business domain
Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science & Engineering, or equivalent. Professional Degree in Data Science, Engineering is desirable.
At least 3- 4 years hands-on experience IT security, Database, Windows & Linux Server Administration.
Desired Knowledge & Experience:
Required Soft skills & Other Capabilities:
- IT / Software background with several years of experience in operating On-premises and/or Cloud
- Experience in 2nd and 3rd support
- Experience in database administration and management MS SQL / Oracle
- Exp. In webserver administration like tomcat, Apache, ActiveMQ, IIS
- IT security and privacy compliances e.g. GDPR, FDA etc.
- Experience in testing and configuration management and deployments
- Good documentation skills
- Comprehensive communication skills for acting with customers and suppliers
- Ability for moderation and team orchestration
- Experience or Certification in ITIL (v4)
- Cloud DevOps experience
- Experience with IT automation and transformation
- Network knowledge like concept of VLAN, ACL, network mask. Protocol: https, SSH, FTP
- Great attention to detail and good analytical abilities.
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Collaborative approach to sharing ideas and finding solutions
Siemens Healthineers India LLP
Full / Part time: